What started as a simple one-man operation has now grown to a team of 7 highly-skilled, trustworthy, and reliable technicians and office staff. While we’re extremely proud of our continued growth, we’ll never forget our humble roots. Our company is very family-oriented and whether you're an employee or a customer, we treat you like family. That’s the local ownership difference. We work here, we serve here and we play here. Our company leadership is accessible to all customers and we’re so personable that many of them are on a first-name basis with us. The owner, David James, is a New Hanover county native with more than 25 years of experience working with several reputable heating and air companies in the area before starting his own business, James & Son Heating and Cooling.
Providing a customer-first experience is something we take very seriously at James & Son Heating and Cooling. We have grown organically, through word-of-mouth referrals, online reviews, and Facebook recommendations. We don’t spend lots of money on advertising like some of our competitors. We let our happy customers tell our story for us! It’s for good reason, though. We offer and stand behind the industry’s best products, provide an exceptional customer experience, and follow up to make sure you are satisfied with the work we completed. And, if you need help paying for your emergency repair or replacement, we’ve partnered with Wells Fargo and Synchrony to provide flexible payment plans.
Join Our Growing Team
Now Hiring Service Technicians and HVAC Lead Installers. We value ourselves on excellent customer service and providing our customers with professional, trained, and experienced technicians. We provide several opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills in the industry along with opportunities to grow.
- Health & Insurance available after 90 days
- Vacation & Sick time after 90 days
- Retirement/IRA after 90 days
- Extensive training
- Tool purchase program
- Opportunities to make bonuses
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently, on time, making sure jobs are completed correctly the first time.
- Well-groomed and neat appearance.
- A valid driver license and a safe driving record
- Willingness to observe company policies, procedures, and safety rules. (Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check)
Contact Us Today!
Complete the form below if you would like a quote for a new system install, replacement or existing hvac system repair.